3. Screening of Novel Receptor-Active Compounds of Microbial Origin
- Prof. Dr. H.-J. Rehm2 and
- Dr. G. Reed3
Published Online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1997 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Biotechnology: Products of Secondary Metabolism, Volume 7, Second Edition
How to Cite
Tanaka, H. and Ōmura, S. (1997) Screening of Novel Receptor-Active Compounds of Microbial Origin, in Biotechnology: Products of Secondary Metabolism, Volume 7, Second Edition (eds H.-J. Rehm and G. Reed), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620890.ch3
Institut für Mikrobiologie, Universität, Münster, Corrensstraße 3, D-48149 Münster, FRG
1914 N. Prospect Ave.,#61, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1401, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 24 APR 1997
Print ISBN: 9783527283170
Online ISBN: 9783527620890
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!