Chapter 5. Enzymes in Carbohydrate Chemistry: Formation of Glycosidic Linkages
- Prof. Dr. H.-J. Rehm2 and
- Dr. G. Reed3
Published Online: 7 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2001 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Biotechnology Set, Second Edition
How to Cite
Flitsch, S. L. and Watt, G. M. (2001) Enzymes in Carbohydrate Chemistry: Formation of Glycosidic Linkages, in Biotechnology Set, Second Edition (eds H.-J. Rehm and G. Reed), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620999.ch5i
Institut für Mikrobiologie, Universität Münster, Corrensstraße 3, D-4400 Münster
2131 N. Summit Ave., Apartment #304, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1347, USA
- Published Online: 7 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2001
Print ISBN: 9783527257621
Online ISBN: 9783527620999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!