Chapter 7. Thermal Biomass Conversion
- Prof. Gabriele Centi2 and
- Prof. Dr. Rutger A. van Santen3
Published Online: 22 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Catalysis for Renewables: From Feedstock to Energy Production
How to Cite
Albertazzi, S., Basile, F., Fornasari, G., Trifirò, F. and Vaccari, A. (2007) Thermal Biomass Conversion, in Catalysis for Renewables: From Feedstock to Energy Production (eds G. Centi and R. A. van Santen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621118.ch7
University of Messina, Department of Industrial Chemistry and Engineering of Materials, Salita Sperone 31, 98166 Messina, Italy
Eindhoven University of Technology, Schuit Institute of Catalysis, Laboratory of Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527317882
Online ISBN: 9783527621118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!