Chapter 9. Bioethanol: Production and Pathways for Upgrading and Valorization
- Prof. Gabriele Centi2 and
- Prof. Dr. Rutger A. van Santen3
Published Online: 22 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Catalysis for Renewables: From Feedstock to Energy Production
How to Cite
Pariente, S., Tanchoux, N., Fajula, F., Centi, G. and Perathoner, S. (2007) Bioethanol: Production and Pathways for Upgrading and Valorization, in Catalysis for Renewables: From Feedstock to Energy Production (eds G. Centi and R. A. van Santen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621118.ch9
University of Messina, Department of Industrial Chemistry and Engineering of Materials, Salita Sperone 31, 98166 Messina, Italy
Eindhoven University of Technology, Schuit Institute of Catalysis, Laboratory of Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527317882
Online ISBN: 9783527621118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!