Chapter 3. Introduction to Solid-State NMR and its Application to Membrane Protein–Ligand Binding Studies
- Prof. Eva Pebay-Peyroula PhD professor
Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biophysical Analysis of Membrane Proteins: Investigating Structure and Function
How to Cite
Varga, K. and Watts, A. (2007) Introduction to Solid-State NMR and its Application to Membrane Protein–Ligand Binding Studies, in Biophysical Analysis of Membrane Proteins: Investigating Structure and Function (ed E. Pebay-Peyroula), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621224.ch3
Institut de Biologie Structurale Jean-Pierre Ebel, Université Joseph Fourier-CEA-CNRS, 41 rue Jules Horowitz, 38027 Grenoble cedex 1, France
- Published Online: 7 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 24 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316779
Online ISBN: 9783527621224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!