Chapter 15. Possibilities and Limitations of Migration Modeling
- Dr. Otto G. Piringer2 and
- Dr. Albert L. Baner3
Published Online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Plastic Packaging: Interactions with Food and Pharmaceuticals, Second Edition
How to Cite
Mercea, P. and Piringer, O. (2008) Possibilities and Limitations of Migration Modeling, in Plastic Packaging: Interactions with Food and Pharmaceuticals, Second Edition (eds O. G. Piringer and A. L. Baner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621422.ch15
Fabes Forschungs GmbH, Schragenhofstraße 35, 80992 München, Germany
Nestle Purnia Petcare PTC, Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164, USA
- Published Online: 12 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527314553
Online ISBN: 9783527621422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!