- Dr. Roy J. Vaz1,
- Dr. Thomas Klabunde2,3
Published Online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Antitargets: Prediction and Prevention of Drug Side Effects
How to Cite
Vaz, R. J. and Klabunde, T. (eds) (2008) Front Matter, in Antitargets: Prediction and Prevention of Drug Side Effects, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621460.fmatter
Sanofi-Aventis, Route 202-206, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland, Industriepark Höchst G878, 65926 Frankfurt, Germany
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, Science & Medical Affairs, Drug Design, Building G878, 65926 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Published Online: 26 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 23 JAN 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. Raimund Mannhold4,
- Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi5,
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Folkers6
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergerstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527318216
Online ISBN: 9783527621460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!