Chapter 6. Decontamination of Biological Warfare Agents
- Dr. André Richardt1 and
- Dr. Marc-Michael Blum2,3
Published Online: 3 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Decontamination of Warfare Agents: Enzymatic Methods for the Removal of B/C Weapons
How to Cite
Niederwöhrmeier, B. and Richardt, A. (2008) Decontamination of Biological Warfare Agents, in Decontamination of Warfare Agents: Enzymatic Methods for the Removal of B/C Weapons (eds A. Richardt and M.-M. Blum), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621620.ch6
German Armed Forces Institute for Protection Technology - NBC Protection, Business Area of Biological and Chemical Decontamination, Humboldtstr. 100, 29633 Munster, Germany
University of Frankfurt, Institute of Biophysical Chemistry, Marie-Curie-Str. 9, 60439 Frankfurt, Germany
Scientific Services, Ledererstrasse 23, D-80331 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 3 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 23 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317561
Online ISBN: 9783527621620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!