Chapter 8. A Short Introduction to Enzyme Catalysis
- Dr. André Richardt1 and
- Dr. Marc-Michael Blum2,3
Published Online: 3 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Decontamination of Warfare Agents: Enzymatic Methods for the Removal of B/C Weapons
How to Cite
Blum, M.-M. (2008) A Short Introduction to Enzyme Catalysis, in Decontamination of Warfare Agents: Enzymatic Methods for the Removal of B/C Weapons (eds A. Richardt and M.-M. Blum), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621620.ch8
German Armed Forces Institute for Protection Technology - NBC Protection, Business Area of Biological and Chemical Decontamination, Humboldtstr. 100, 29633 Munster, Germany
University of Frankfurt, Institute of Biophysical Chemistry, Marie-Curie-Str. 9, 60439 Frankfurt, Germany
Scientific Services, Ledererstrasse 23, D-80331 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 3 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 23 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317561
Online ISBN: 9783527621620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!