Chapter 3. Functional 3D Photonic Films from Polymer Beads
- Prof. Ralf B. Wehrspohn2,3,
- Prof. H.-S. Kitzerow4 and
- Prof. Kurt Busch5
Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Nanophotonic Materials: Photonic Crystals, Plasmonics, and Metamaterials
How to Cite
Lange, B., Fleischhaker, F. and Zentel, R. (2008) Functional 3D Photonic Films from Polymer Beads, in Nanophotonic Materials: Photonic Crystals, Plasmonics, and Metamaterials (eds R. B. Wehrspohn, H.-S. Kitzerow and K. Busch), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527621880.ch3
Fraunhofer-Institute for Mechanics of Materials, Halle; Germany
Martin-Luther University, Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Physics, 06099 Halle, Germany
Department of Physical Chemistry FB13, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Science, Warburger Str. 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Universität Karlsruhe, Institute of Thoeretical Solid State Physics, 76128 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527408580
Online ISBN: 9783527621880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!