Chapter 14. Crosstalk Between Cell–Cell and Cell–Matrix Adhesion
- Prof. Dr. Susan E. LaFlamme1 and
- Prof. Andrew P. Kowalczyk2
Published Online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cell Junctions: Adhesion, Development, and Disease
How to Cite
DiPersio, C. M. (2008) Crosstalk Between Cell–Cell and Cell–Matrix Adhesion, in Cell Junctions: Adhesion, Development, and Disease (eds S. E. LaFlamme and A. P. Kowalczyk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622092.ch14
Albany Medical College, Center for Cell Biology and Cancer Research, 47 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Emory University School of Medicine, Departments of Cell Biology and Dermatology, 615 Michael Street, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2008
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318827
Online ISBN: 9783527622092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!