Chapter 5. Integrin Trafficking
- Prof. Dr. Susan E. LaFlamme2 and
- Prof. Andrew P. Kowalczyk3
Published Online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cell Junctions: Adhesion, Development, and Disease
How to Cite
LaFlamme, S. E., Shi, F. and Sottile, J. (2008) Integrin Trafficking, in Cell Junctions: Adhesion, Development, and Disease (eds S. E. LaFlamme and A. P. Kowalczyk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622092.ch5
Albany Medical College, Center for Cell Biology and Cancer Research, 47 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Emory University School of Medicine, Departments of Cell Biology and Dermatology, 615 Michael Street, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2008
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318827
Online ISBN: 9783527622092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!