Chapter 9. Biomarker Identification: The Role of Experimental Design, Statistics, and Data Sharing
- Dr. Jennifer E. Van Eyk2,
- Prof. Dr. Michael J. Dunn3
Published Online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Clinical Proteomics: From Diagnosis to Therapy
How to Cite
Wilkins, M. R. (2008) Biomarker Identification: The Role of Experimental Design, Statistics, and Data Sharing, in Clinical Proteomics: From Diagnosis to Therapy (eds J. E. Van Eyk and M. J. Dunn), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622153.ch9
Johns Hopkins University, Johns Hopkins Bayview Proteomics Center, 5200 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
University College Dublin, Proteome Research Centre, UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Published Online: 8 APR 2008
- Published Print: 21 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316373
Online ISBN: 9783527622153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!