Chapter 20. Remark on Production of Atmospheric Pressure Non-Thermal Plasmas for Modern Application
- Prof. Riccardo d'Agostino2,
- Prof. Pietro Favia2,
- Prof. Yoshinobu Kawai3,
- Prof. Hideo Ikegami4,
- Prof. Noriyoshi Sato5 and
- Prof. Farzaneh Arefi-Khonsari6
Published Online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Advanced Plasma Technology
How to Cite
Itatani, R. (2007) Remark on Production of Atmospheric Pressure Non-Thermal Plasmas for Modern Application, in Advanced Plasma Technology (eds R. d'Agostino, P. Favia, Y. Kawai, H. Ikegami, N. Sato and F. Arefi-Khonsari), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622184.ch20
Department of Chemistry, University of Bari, Via Orabona 4, 70126 Bari, Italy
Research Institute for Applied Mechanics, Kyushu University, Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
National Institute for Fusion Science, Toki, Gifu 509-5292, Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Kadan 4-17-113, Sendai 980-0815, Japan
Laboratoire de Génie des Procédés, Plasma et Traitements de Surface, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, ENSCP, 11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 75231 Paris cedex 05, France
- Published Online: 8 APR 2008
- Published Print: 12 DEC 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527405916
Online ISBN: 9783527622184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!