Chapter 8. Paint Shop Design and Quality Concepts
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Streitberger2 and
- Dr. Karl-Friedrich Dössel3
Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Automotive Paints and Coatings, Second Edition
How to Cite
Svejda, P. (2008) Paint Shop Design and Quality Concepts, in Automotive Paints and Coatings, Second Edition (eds H.-J. Streitberger and K.-F. Dössel), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622375.ch8
Market & Management Sustainability in Business, Patronatsstr. 13, 48165 Münster, Germany
Dupont Performance Coatings, Christbusch 25, 42285 Wuppertal, Germany
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527309719
Online ISBN: 9783527622375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!