Chapter 4. Unraveling Plasticity of Dorsal Root Ganglion and Spinal Cord Neurons Using cDNA Arrays
- Prof. Dr. Hans Werner Müller
Published Online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Neural Degeneration and Repair: Gene Expression Profiling, Proteomics and Systems Biology
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Xiao, H.-S. and Bao, L. (2008) Unraveling Plasticity of Dorsal Root Ganglion and Spinal Cord Neurons Using cDNA Arrays, in Neural Degeneration and Repair: Gene Expression Profiling, Proteomics and Systems Biology (ed H. W. Müller), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622467.ch4
Heinrich-Heine University, Department of Neurology and Biomedical Research Center, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Moorenstrasse 5, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317073
Online ISBN: 9783527622467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!