Chapter 5. The Role of Gene Expression Dependent Molecular Pathways in Axon Plasticity and Neuron Repair Following Acute CNS Injury
- Prof. Dr. Hans Werner Müller
Published Online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Neural Degeneration and Repair: Gene Expression Profiling, Proteomics and Systems Biology
How to Cite
Di Giovanni, S. (2008) The Role of Gene Expression Dependent Molecular Pathways in Axon Plasticity and Neuron Repair Following Acute CNS Injury, in Neural Degeneration and Repair: Gene Expression Profiling, Proteomics and Systems Biology (ed H. W. Müller), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622467.ch5
Heinrich-Heine University, Department of Neurology and Biomedical Research Center, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Moorenstrasse 5, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317073
Online ISBN: 9783527622467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!