Chapter 3. Topological Surface Modifications
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Breme9,
- Prof. Dr. C. James Kirkpatrick10,
- Prof. Dr. Roger Thull11
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Metallic Biomaterial Interfaces
How to Cite
Hoffmann, B., Ziegler, G., Lange, R., Beck, U., Müller, L., Conforto, E., Müller, F. A., Seyfert, U. T., Aubertin, F., Gorbunoff, A., Pompe, W. and Gelinsky, M. (2008) Topological Surface Modifications, in Metallic Biomaterial Interfaces (eds J. Breme, C. J. Kirkpatrick and R. Thull), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622603.ch3
Saarland University, Department of Metallic Materials, Postfach 151150, 66041 Saarbrücken, Germany
Johannes Gutenberg University, Institute of Pathology, REPAIR-Lab, Langenbeckstrasse 1, 55101 Mainz, Germany
Bayerische Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Department of Functional Materials in Medicine and Dentistry, Pleicherwall 2, 97070 Würzburg, Germany
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318605
Online ISBN: 9783527622603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!