Chapter 4. Computational Inference of Biological Causal Networks – Analysis of Therapeutic Compound Effects
- Dr. Frank Emmert-Streib3,4 and
- Dr. Matthias Dehmer5
Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Analysis of Microarray Data: A Network-Based Approach
How to Cite
Yu, J., Helmlinger, G., Saulnier, M. and Georgieva, A. (2008) Computational Inference of Biological Causal Networks – Analysis of Therapeutic Compound Effects, in Analysis of Microarray Data: A Network-Based Approach (eds F. Emmert-Streib and M. Dehmer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622818.ch4
University of Washington, Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, Department of Genome Sciences, Seattle, WA 98195-5065, USA
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, 1000 East 50th Street, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Vienna University of Technology, Discrete Mathematics and Geometry, Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8–10/104, 1040 Vienna, Austria
- Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 13 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318223
Online ISBN: 9783527622818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!