Chapter 6. Statistical Methods for Inference of Genetic Networks and Regulatory Modules
- Dr. Frank Emmert-Streib2,3 and
- Dr. Matthias Dehmer4
Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Analysis of Microarray Data: A Network-Based Approach
How to Cite
Li, H. (2008) Statistical Methods for Inference of Genetic Networks and Regulatory Modules, in Analysis of Microarray Data: A Network-Based Approach (eds F. Emmert-Streib and M. Dehmer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527622818.ch6
University of Washington, Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, Department of Genome Sciences, Seattle, WA 98195-5065, USA
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, 1000 East 50th Street, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Vienna University of Technology, Discrete Mathematics and Geometry, Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8–10/104, 1040 Vienna, Austria
- Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 13 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318223
Online ISBN: 9783527622818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!