Chapter 1. An Overview of Heterogeneous Asymmetric Catalysis
- Prof. Dr. Kuiling Ding1 and
- Prof. Dr. Yasuhiro Uozumi2
Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Ding, K. and Uozumi, Y. (2008) An Overview of Heterogeneous Asymmetric Catalysis, in Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis (eds K. Ding and Y. Uozumi), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623013.ch1
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, 354 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, P. R. China
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS), Myodaiji, Okazaki 444-8787, Japan
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527319138
Online ISBN: 9783527623013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!