Chapter 9. Homochiral Metal–Organic Coordination Polymers for Heterogeneous Enantioselective Catalysis: Self-Supporting Strategy
- Prof. Dr. Kuiling Ding1 and
- Prof. Dr. Yasuhiro Uozumi2
Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis
How to Cite
Ding, K. and Wang, Z. (2008) Homochiral Metal–Organic Coordination Polymers for Heterogeneous Enantioselective Catalysis: Self-Supporting Strategy, in Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis (eds K. Ding and Y. Uozumi), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623013.ch9
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, 354 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, P. R. China
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS), Myodaiji, Okazaki 444-8787, Japan
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527319138
Online ISBN: 9783527623013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!