Chapter 9. Homochiral Metal–Organic Coordination Polymers for Heterogeneous Enantioselective Catalysis: Self-Supporting Strategy
- Prof. Dr. Kuiling Ding1 and
- Prof. Dr. Yasuhiro Uozumi2
Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis
How to Cite
Ding, K. and Wang, Z. (2008) Homochiral Metal–Organic Coordination Polymers for Heterogeneous Enantioselective Catalysis: Self-Supporting Strategy, in Handbook of Asymmetric Heterogeneous Catalysis (eds K. Ding and Y. Uozumi), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623013.ch9
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, 354 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, P. R. China
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS), Myodaiji, Okazaki 444-8787, Japan
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527319138
Online ISBN: 9783527623013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!