Chapter 10. Other Uses of Palladacycles in Synthesis
- Prof. Dr. Jairton Dupont2 and
- Dr. Michel Pfeffer3
Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Palladacycles: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
How to Cite
Spencer, J. (2008) Other Uses of Palladacycles in Synthesis, in Palladacycles: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (eds J. Dupont and M. Pfeffer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623211.ch10
UFRGS, Inst. of Chemistry, Lab. of Molecular Catalysis, Asv. Bento Goncalves, 9500 Porto Alegre 91501-970 RS, Brasil
Université Louis Pasteur UMR 7177, Laboratoire de Synthèses Metallo-Induites, 4, rue Blaise Pascal, 67070 Strasbourg, France
- Published Online: 16 SEP 2008
- Published Print: 20 AUG 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317813
Online ISBN: 9783527623211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!