Chapter 1. Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Sulfoxides
- Prof. Dr. Takeshi Toru2,
- Prof. Dr. Carsten Bolm3
Published Online: 8 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Organosulfur Chemistry in Asymmetric Synthesis
How to Cite
Kagan, H. B. (2009) Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Sulfoxides, in Organosulfur Chemistry in Asymmetric Synthesis (eds T. Toru and C. Bolm), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623235.ch1
Nagoya Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Engineering, Department of Applied Chemistry, Gokiso, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
RWTH Aachen University, Institute of Organic Chemistry, Landoltweg 1, 52056 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 8 JAN 2009
- Published Print: 13 AUG 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318544
Online ISBN: 9783527623235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!