Chapter 16. Designing Chemical Libraries Directed to Nuclear Receptors
- Prof. Dr. Eckhard Ottow2 and
- Dr. Hilmar Weinmann3
Published Online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Nuclear Receptors as Drug Targets
How to Cite
Gregori-Puigjané, E. and Mestres, J. (2008) Designing Chemical Libraries Directed to Nuclear Receptors, in Nuclear Receptors as Drug Targets (eds E. Ottow and H. Weinmann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623297.ch16
Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Medicinal Chemistry (S106/345), Müllerstrasse 178, 13342 Berlin, Germany
Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Medicinal Chemistry (S106/048A), Müllerstrasse 178, 13342 Berlin, Germany
- Published Online: 19 DEC 2008
- Published Print: 20 AUG 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. Raimund Mannhold4,
- Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi5 and
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Folkers6
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergerstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527318728
Online ISBN: 9783527623297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!