Chapter 10. Interface Stability and Its Impact on Control Dynamics
- Dr.-Ing. Hans J. Scheel2 and
- Dr. Peter Capper3
Published Online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Crystal Growth Technology: From Fundamentals and Simulation to Large-scale Production
How to Cite
Bruni, F. J. (2008) Interface Stability and Its Impact on Control Dynamics, in Crystal Growth Technology: From Fundamentals and Simulation to Large-scale Production (eds H. J. Scheel and P. Capper), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623440.ch10
Scheel Consulting, Grönstrasse Haus Anatas, 3803 Beatenberg, Switzerland
SELEX Sensors and Airborne, Systems Infrared Ltd., P.O. Box 217, Millbrook, Southampton SO1 5EG, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 25 NOV 2008
- Published Print: 16 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317622
Online ISBN: 9783527623440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!