Chapter 17. Saving Energy and Renewable Energy Through Crystal Technology
- Dr.-Ing. Hans J. Scheel1 and
- Dr. Peter Capper2
Published Online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Crystal Growth Technology: From Fundamentals and Simulation to Large-scale Production
How to Cite
Scheel, H. J. (2008) Saving Energy and Renewable Energy Through Crystal Technology, in Crystal Growth Technology: From Fundamentals and Simulation to Large-scale Production (eds H. J. Scheel and P. Capper), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527623440.ch17
Scheel Consulting, Grönstrasse Haus Anatas, 3803 Beatenberg, Switzerland
SELEX Sensors and Airborne, Systems Infrared Ltd., P.O. Box 217, Millbrook, Southampton SO1 5EG, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 25 NOV 2008
- Published Print: 16 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527317622
Online ISBN: 9783527623440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!