Chapter 3. Transition Metal Macrocycles as Electrocatalysts for Dioxygen Reduction
- Prof. Richard C. Alkire3,
- Prof. Dieter M. Kolb4,
- Prof. Jacek Lipkowski5 and
- Prof. Philip N. Ross6
Published Online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Electrochemical Surface Modification: Thin Films, Functionalization and Characterization
How to Cite
Scherson, D. A., Palencsár, A., Tolmachev, Y. and Stefan, I. (2008) Transition Metal Macrocycles as Electrocatalysts for Dioxygen Reduction, in Electrochemical Surface Modification: Thin Films, Functionalization and Characterization (eds R. C. Alkire, D. M. Kolb, J. Lipkowski and P. N. Ross), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527625307.ch3
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of Illinois, 600 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
University of Ulm, Institute of Electrochemistry, Albert-Einstein-Allee 47, 89081 Ulm, Germany
University of Guelph, Department of Chemistry, N1G 2W1 Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Materials Science Department, 1 Cyclotron Road MS 2-100, Berkeley, CA 94720-0001, USA
- Published Online: 30 OCT 2008
- Published Print: 20 AUG 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527314195
Online ISBN: 9783527625307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!