Chapter 9. Modeling Self-Healing of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer-Matrix Composites with Distributed Damage
- Dr. Swapan Kumar Ghosh
Published Online: 14 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Self-Healing Materials: Fundamentals, Design Strategies, and Applications
How to Cite
Barbero, E. J., Ford, K. J. and Mayugo, J. A. (2008) Modeling Self-Healing of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer-Matrix Composites with Distributed Damage, in Self-Healing Materials: Fundamentals, Design Strategies, and Applications (ed S. K. Ghosh), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527625376.ch9
ProCoat India Private Ltd., Kalayaninagar, Pune-411 014, India
- Published Online: 14 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318292
Online ISBN: 9783527625376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!