Chapter 25. Fluid Distribution and Movement in Engineered Fibrous Substrates by Magnetic Resonance Microscopy
- Prof. Dr. Sarah L. Codd2 and
- Prof. Dr. Joseph D. Seymour3
Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications
How to Cite
Leisen, J. and Beckham, H. W. (2008) Fluid Distribution and Movement in Engineered Fibrous Substrates by Magnetic Resonance Microscopy, in Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications (eds S. L. Codd and J. D. Seymour), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626052.ch25
Montana State University, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, 220 Roberts Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3800, USA
Montana State University, Chemical and Biological Engineering, 306 Cobleigh Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3920, USA
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
- Published Print: 26 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527320080
Online ISBN: 9783527626052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!