Chapter 26. Imaging of Water in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane in Fuel Cells
- Prof. Dr. Sarah L. Codd2 and
- Prof. Dr. Joseph D. Seymour3
Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications
How to Cite
Tsushima, S. and Hirai, S. (2009) Imaging of Water in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane in Fuel Cells, in Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications (eds S. L. Codd and J. D. Seymour), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626052.ch26
Montana State University, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, 220 Roberts Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3800, USA
Montana State University, Chemical and Biological Engineering, 306 Cobleigh Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3920, USA
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
- Published Print: 26 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527320080
Online ISBN: 9783527626052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!