Chapter 3. Multiple-Echo Magnetic Resonance
- Prof. Dr. Sarah L. Codd4 and
- Prof. Dr. Joseph D. Seymour5
Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications
How to Cite
Song, Y.-Q., Sigmund, E. E. and Cho, H. J. (2008) Multiple-Echo Magnetic Resonance, in Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Spatially Resolved NMR Techniques and Applications (eds S. L. Codd and J. D. Seymour), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626052.ch3
Montana State University, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, 220 Roberts Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3800, USA
Montana State University, Chemical and Biological Engineering, 306 Cobleigh Hall, Bozeman, MT 59717-3920, USA
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2009
- Published Print: 26 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527320080
Online ISBN: 9783527626052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!