Chapter 11. Oxidation Reactions over Supported Metal Oxide Catalysts: Molecular/Electronic Structure – Activity/Selectivity Relationships
- Prof. S. David Jackson and
- Dr. Justin S. J. Hargreaves
Published Online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Metal Oxide Catalysis
How to Cite
Wachs, I. E. and Kim, T. (2008) Oxidation Reactions over Supported Metal Oxide Catalysts: Molecular/Electronic Structure – Activity/Selectivity Relationships, in Metal Oxide Catalysis (eds S. D. Jackson and J. S. J. Hargreaves), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626113.ch11
University of Glasgow, Department of Chemistry, WestCHEM, Joseph Black Building, Glasgow, G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2009
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527318155
Online ISBN: 9783527626113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!