Chapter 21. Preneoplastic Models and Carcinogenicity Studies with Rodents
- Prof. Dr. Siegfried Knasmüller1,
- Dr. David M. DeMarini2,
- Prof. Ian Johnson3 and
- Dr. Clarissa Gerhäuser4,5
Published Online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Chemoprevention of Cancer and DNA Damage by Dietary Factors
How to Cite
Ehrlich, V. A. and Knasmüller, S. (2009) Preneoplastic Models and Carcinogenicity Studies with Rodents, in Chemoprevention of Cancer and DNA Damage by Dietary Factors (eds S. Knasmüller, D. M. DeMarini, I. Johnson and C. Gerhäuser), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626588.ch21
Medical University of Vienna, Department of Medicine I, Institute of Cancer Research, Borschkegasse 8a, 1090 Vienna, Austria
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental Carcinogenesis Division, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Institute of Food Research, Intestinal Biology and Health Programme, Norwich Research Park, Colney, Norwich NR4 7UA, UK
German Cancer Research Centre (DKFZ), Toxicology and Cancer Risk Factors, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
German Cancer Research Center, Division of Epigenomics and Cancer Risk Factors, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2009
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527320585
Online ISBN: 9783527626588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!