Chapter 6. Xenobiotic Metabolism: A Target for Nutritional Chemoprevention of Cancer?
- Prof. Dr. Siegfried Knasmüller2,
- Dr. David M. DeMarini3,
- Prof. Ian Johnson4 and
- Dr. Clarissa Gerhäuser5,6
Published Online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Chemoprevention of Cancer and DNA Damage by Dietary Factors
How to Cite
Glatt, H. (2009) Xenobiotic Metabolism: A Target for Nutritional Chemoprevention of Cancer?, in Chemoprevention of Cancer and DNA Damage by Dietary Factors (eds S. Knasmüller, D. M. DeMarini, I. Johnson and C. Gerhäuser), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626588.ch6
Medical University of Vienna, Department of Medicine I, Institute of Cancer Research, Borschkegasse 8a, 1090 Vienna, Austria
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental Carcinogenesis Division, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Institute of Food Research, Intestinal Biology and Health Programme, Norwich Research Park, Colney, Norwich NR4 7UA, UK
German Cancer Research Centre (DKFZ), Toxicology and Cancer Risk Factors, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
German Cancer Research Center, Division of Epigenomics and Cancer Risk Factors, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2009
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527320585
Online ISBN: 9783527626588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!