Chapter 7. Coprecipitation
- Prof. Dr. Krijn P. de Jong2,3
Published Online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Synthesis of Solid Catalysts
How to Cite
Lok, M. (2009) Coprecipitation, in Synthesis of Solid Catalysts (ed K. P. de Jong), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626854.ch7
Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, Utrecht University, Sorbonnelaan 16, 3548 CA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Utrecht University, Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, Sorbonnelaan 16, 3584 CA Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 21 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 13 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527320400
Online ISBN: 9783527626854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!