Chapter 11. Bulk Nanomaterials from Friction Stir Processing: Features and Properties
- ao. Univ. Prof. Dr. Michael J. Zehetbauer3 and
- Yuntian Theodore Zhu Ph.D. Associate Professor4
Published Online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bulk Nanostructured Materials
How to Cite
Mishra, R. S. (2009) Bulk Nanomaterials from Friction Stir Processing: Features and Properties, in Bulk Nanostructured Materials (eds M. J. Zehetbauer and Y. T. Zhu), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626892.ch11
University of Vienna, Chair of Research Group ‘Physics of Nanostructured Materials’, Faculty of Physics, Boltzmanngasse 5, 1090 Wien, Austria
Department of Materials Science & Engineering, North Carolina State University, Rm 308, Research Building II, 1009 Capability Dr., Raleigh, NC 27695-7919, USA
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2009
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527315246
Online ISBN: 9783527626892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!