Chapter 28. Niche Applications of Bulk Nanostructured Materials Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation
- ao. Univ. Prof. Dr. Michael J. Zehetbauer3,
- Yuntian Theodore Zhu Ph.D. Associate Professor4
Published Online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bulk Nanostructured Materials
How to Cite
Estrin, Y. and Zehetbauer, M. J. (2009) Niche Applications of Bulk Nanostructured Materials Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation, in Bulk Nanostructured Materials (eds M. J. Zehetbauer and Y. T. Zhu), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527626892.ch28
University of Vienna, Chair of Research Group ‘Physics of Nanostructured Materials’, Faculty of Physics, Boltzmanngasse 5, 1090 Wien, Austria
Department of Materials Science & Engineering, North Carolina State University, Rm 308, Research Building II, 1009 Capability Dr., Raleigh, NC 27695-7919, USA
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2009
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527315246
Online ISBN: 9783527626892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!