Chapter 1. General Insights into Tumor Invasion, Progression, and Metastasis
- Prof. Dr. Heike Allgayer PhD1,
- Prof. Dr. Helga Rehder2 and
- Prof. Dr. Simone Fulda3
Published Online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Hereditary Tumors: From Genes to Clinical Consequences
How to Cite
Allgayer, H. (2008) General Insights into Tumor Invasion, Progression, and Metastasis, in Hereditary Tumors: From Genes to Clinical Consequences (eds H. Allgayer, H. Rehder and S. Fulda), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527627523.ch1
University of Heidelberg and DKFZ (German Cancer Research Center) Heidelberg, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Chair of Experimental Surgery, Theodor-Kutzer-Ufer 1–3, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Medical University Vienna, Department of Medical Genetics, Währinger Strasse 10, 1090 Wien, Austria
Ulm University Children's Hospital, Eythstrasse 24, 89075 Ulm, Germany
- Published Online: 21 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527320288
Online ISBN: 9783527627523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!