Chapter 21. Liver Tumors
- Prof. Dr. Heike Allgayer PhD2,
- Prof. Dr. Helga Rehder3,
- Prof. Dr. Simone Fulda4
Published Online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Hereditary Tumors: From Genes to Clinical Consequences
How to Cite
Presser, S. J. (2009) Liver Tumors, in Hereditary Tumors: From Genes to Clinical Consequences (eds H. Allgayer, H. Rehder and S. Fulda), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527627523.ch21
University of Heidelberg and DKFZ (German Cancer Research Center) Heidelberg, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Chair of Experimental Surgery, Theodor-Kutzer-Ufer 1–3, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Medical University Vienna, Department of Medical Genetics, Währinger Strasse 10, 1090 Wien, Austria
Ulm University Children's Hospital, Eythstrasse 24, 89075 Ulm, Germany
- Published Online: 21 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527320288
Online ISBN: 9783527627523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!