Chapter 3. Electrocatalyst Characterization and Activity Validation – Fundamentals and Methods
- Dr. Hansan Liu and
- Dr. Jiujun Zhang
Published Online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Electrocatalysis of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells: From Fundamentals to Applications
How to Cite
Sarma, L. S., Taufany, F. and Hwang, B.-J. (2009) Electrocatalyst Characterization and Activity Validation – Fundamentals and Methods, in Electrocatalysis of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells: From Fundamentals to Applications (eds H. Liu and J. Zhang), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527627707.ch3
National Research Council Canada, Institute for Fuell Cell Innovation, 4250 Westbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1W5, Canada
- Published Online: 12 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527323777
Online ISBN: 9783527627707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!