Chapter 1. Endogenous DNA Damage
- Prof. Peter J. O'Brien3 and
- Prof. W. Robert Bruce4,5
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Endogenous Toxins: Targets for Disease Treatment and Prevention
How to Cite
Prestwich, E. G. and Dedon, P. C. (2009) Endogenous DNA Damage, in Endogenous Toxins: Targets for Disease Treatment and Prevention (eds P. J. O'Brien and W. R. Bruce), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628100.ch1
University of Toronto, Graduate Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Room 1004, College Street 144, Toronto, ON M5S 3M2, Canada
University of Toronto, Fitz Gerald Building, Room 342, College Street 150, Toronto, ON M5S 3E2, Canada
University of Toronto, Department of Nutritional Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2E3, Canada
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527323630
Online ISBN: 9783527628100
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!