Chapter 11. Stress Effects on Immunity in Vertebrates and Invertebrates
- Prof. Dr. Hermona Soreq1,
- Prof. Dr. Alon Friedman2 and
- Prof. Dr. Daniela Kaufer3
Published Online: 2 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Stress - From Molecules to Behavior: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Neurobiology of Stress Responses
How to Cite
Shapira, M. (2009) Stress Effects on Immunity in Vertebrates and Invertebrates, in Stress - From Molecules to Behavior: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Neurobiology of Stress Responses (eds H. Soreq, A. Friedman and D. Kaufer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628346.ch11
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Biological Chemistry, Safra Campus - Givat Ram, Jerusalem 91904, Israel
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Departments of Physiology and Neurosurgery, Zlotowksi Centre for Neuroscience, Beer Sheva 84105, Israel
University of California, Berkeley, Department of Integrative Biology, 3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg. 3140, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140, USA
- Published Online: 2 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 11 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527323746
Online ISBN: 9783527628346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!