Chapter 5. Polymerization of Cyclic Depsipeptides, Ureas and Urethanes
- Prof. Philippe Dubois2,
- Dr. Olivier Coulembier2 and
- Dr. Jean-Marie Raquez3
Published Online: 6 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Ring-Opening Polymerization
How to Cite
Dijkstra, P. J. (2009) Polymerization of Cyclic Depsipeptides, Ureas and Urethanes, in Handbook of Ring-Opening Polymerization (eds P. Dubois, O. Coulembier and J.-M. Raquez), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628407.ch5
Center of Innovation and Research in Materials and Polymers (CIRMAP), Laboratory of Polymeric and Composite Materials, University of Mons Hainaut, Place du Parc 20, 7000 Mons, Belgium
University of Mons-Hainaut, Place du Parc 20, 7000 Mons, Belgium
- Published Online: 6 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527319534
Online ISBN: 9783527628407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!