Nanotribology at Electrodes: Influence of Adsorbates and Potential on Friction Forces Studied with Atomic Force Microscopy
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alfons Fischer2 and
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kirsten Bobzin3
Published Online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Friction, Wear and Wear Protection
How to Cite
Nielinger, M., Hausen, F., Podghainiy, N. and Baltruschat, H. (2009) Nanotribology at Electrodes: Influence of Adsorbates and Potential on Friction Forces Studied with Atomic Force Microscopy, in Friction, Wear and Wear Protection (eds A. Fischer and K. Bobzin), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628513.ch21
Institut Produkt Engineering, Werkstofftechnik, Lotharstr. 1, 47057 Duisburg, Germany
RWTH Aachen University (IOT), Intzestr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 3 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 24 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527323661
Online ISBN: 9783527628513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!