Introduction and Survey of the Research within the Collaborative Research Center 442 ‘Environmentally Friendly Tribosystems by Suitable Coatings and Fluids with Respect to the Machine Tool’
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alfons Fischer2 and
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kirsten Bobzin3
Published Online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Friction, Wear and Wear Protection
How to Cite
Murrenhoff, H. (2009) Introduction and Survey of the Research within the Collaborative Research Center 442 ‘Environmentally Friendly Tribosystems by Suitable Coatings and Fluids with Respect to the Machine Tool’, in Friction, Wear and Wear Protection (eds A. Fischer and K. Bobzin), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628513.ch63
Institut Produkt Engineering, Werkstofftechnik, Lotharstr. 1, 47057 Duisburg, Germany
RWTH Aachen University (IOT), Intzestr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 3 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 24 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527323661
Online ISBN: 9783527628513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!