Chapter 3.3. Solid-Supported Bilayer Lipid Membranes
- Dr. Renate Förch1,
- Prof. Dr. Holger Schönherr2 and
- Dr. A. Tobias A. Jenkins3
Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Surface Design: Applications in Bioscience and Nanotechnology
How to Cite
Köper, I. and Vockenroth, I. (2009) Solid-Supported Bilayer Lipid Membranes, in Surface Design: Applications in Bioscience and Nanotechnology (eds R. Förch, H. Schönherr and A. T. A. Jenkins), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628599.ch11
Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Ackermannweg 10, 55128 Mainz, Germany
University of Siegen, Department of Physical Chemistry, Adolf-Reichwein-Straße 2, 57076 Siegen, Germany
University of Bath, Department of Chemistry, Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 12 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527407897
Online ISBN: 9783527628599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!