Chapter 5.1. Stretching and Rupturing Single Covalent and Associating Macromolecules by AFM-Based Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy
- Dr. Renate Förch3,
- Prof. Dr. Holger Schönherr4 and
- Dr. A. Tobias A. Jenkins5
Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Surface Design: Applications in Bioscience and Nanotechnology
How to Cite
Giannotti, M. I., Shi, W., Zou, S., Schönherr, H. and Vancso, G. J. (2009) Stretching and Rupturing Single Covalent and Associating Macromolecules by AFM-Based Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy, in Surface Design: Applications in Bioscience and Nanotechnology (eds R. Förch, H. Schönherr and A. T. A. Jenkins), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628599.ch20
Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Ackermannweg 10, 55128 Mainz, Germany
University of Siegen, Department of Physical Chemistry, Adolf-Reichwein-Straße 2, 57076 Siegen, Germany
University of Bath, Department of Chemistry, Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 12 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527407897
Online ISBN: 9783527628599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!