Biocatalytic Processes Using Ionic Liquids and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide
Part 3. Biocatalysis
Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Green Chemistry
How to Cite
Lozano, P., De Diego, T. and Iborra, J. L. 2010. Biocatalytic Processes Using Ionic Liquids and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Handbook of Green Chemistry. 3:3:51–73.
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!